Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sippy and a Pup

I noticed Calvin walking around like this today and thought how much he's looking like the two year old he is about to be! He is so content to have a sippy of milk and his puppy with him at all times. I just love his sweet personality and the time we get to spend together in the afternoons when Ethan is at school. It's just Calvin and Mommy, it's pretty neat to have one-on-one time with the second child. I can't say Calvin the toddler is all hugs and kisses and cute moments, he likes to say no and yell "Mama" when he really wants things like cookies. He also does not like Ethan within a 1 foot radius of him in the bath so he pushes on Ethan the entire time, it's kinda funny.

I can't believe it was almost two years ago that I was sitting in the hospital on Christmas Eve wondering why I ever thought this would be a good time of year to have a baby!

No comments: