Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A little pick me up...

We made it up to the snow on Saturday for a bit of fun. Jeff and April were staying at a cabin and we went up for a little visit. Travis was on a campout at Ensign so Dad and Jeff ran and got him and he was able to meet up with us. We had fun in the insane amount of snow they have up there and it gave us a nice test run for our upcoming weekend at the cabin in Leavenworth. Ethan did pretty good and liked sledding but then he got tired and angry that the snow wasn't prime for making snowmen and wanted to go inside, I learned that when my kids are done with the snow they are DONE! It was a gorgeous day and so beautiful, it helped to lift my spirits which have been down a lot lately, I think it's a mixture of Ethan's recent diagnosis, the weather and my overall inability to find contentment in my life, but looking at this picture helps me realize that life is good despite our little trials.

4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

totally jealous that you went and played in the snow. Dana is almost 2 and has never even touched it. :(

Corey and Lisa said...

such a cute picture! We haven't made it up to the snow yet this year! Sounds likes you are in need of a fun girls night!

Allen Family said...

Hey Jenni, you've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details. :)

Reese said...

Did you see Kim's blog...you may be doomed girlfriend!! :)