Friday, March 28, 2008

Muffin Top

I have been thinking about my weight as of late and my frustration with the ever present "muffin top" apparently I am not the only one who thinks of these things, the first hit on google for muffin top is the following defintion from wikipedia:

Muffin-top" is a generally pejorative, slang term used to describe the phenomenon of overhanging flesh when it spills over the waistline of trousers or skirt in a manner that resembles the top of a muffin spilling over its paper casing. This generally occurs when an individual wears low-rise, hip-hugger pants, or midriff-baring tops that are too small.

Many people have this problem so I say be you a Costco muffin or a mini-muffin you should just embrace it!

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

I admit that I need to lose weight...but I do think that the "muffin top" phenomena is due mostly to the shrinking jeans and their low-cut styles.

Corey and Lisa said...

Jenni, I think you need to know that you are not a "muffin-top"...not even close. I think you always look beautiful!

Brittany said...

When I was complaining about this fat hanging over my jeans two months ago Tyler said this to me: "Honey, it's not fat, it's a cute little muffin top". Needless to say, he had heard the term once and didn't realize that a muffin top is never cute... it's just fat.