Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, Monday

I am really not liking that it is Monday! I think because I lost a whole weekend with Trav on a campout and then busy Sunday with home teaching and meetings. I sat around my house on Saturday looking at all the things I could be doing and instead played with the boys and read a book. I think travelling is nice, and I loved my trip to Boston with my Mom and sisters (post coming soon) but I have the hardest time getting back into the groove. The weather here in WA doesn't help either, there were 18 different kinds of precipitation over the weekend, it makes me crazy!!! I am ready for some sunshine, warmth and a maid to come clean my house. Okay that's my rant for this Monday.

4 comments:

Heidi A said...

I understand! When we came back from a weekend trip to Florida, it took me so long to get over my depression of being home. It sounds terrible, but I missed the adult company SOOO much. I love my kids, but it's just not the same as being able to socialize with someone your age.

The Dillon 6 said...

ahhh -- getting your groove back can definitely be taxing. I hope you're adjusting...

I have a friend who sustains his sanity by always keeping a ticket (itinerary, etc.) on his mantle. That way, he knows he has something to look forward to...I don't know if that helps, but I thought of it as I read your blog.

the family thorpe said...

That is such a good Idea that Melissa gave you! I hate coming home too. I don't know what it is. It is such a downer for me. It takes me a good week to deal with reality again. I wish I could be traveling and partying all the time. It doesn't help that your hubby has been gone.

Corey and Lisa said...

It is nice to have something to look forward to. I, on the other hand, am not a big traveller so coming home is always so nice for me. I admit, though, the rain and grey gets to me too!