Sunday, May 25, 2008

Here's Calvin!

So Calvin decided to start walking about 6 weeks ago and has really developed a personality along with his new skill. He loves to strut around the house with some sort of object in his mouth, be it sippy cup, a toy, or keys. He also likes to dance and play hide and go seek. I just love that he can walk now and doesn't have to sit on public bathroom floors when I take Ethan potty. Calvin wants to be down and walking most places we go, I realized this when we went to Ikea and he was so fussy in the stroller, turns out he just wanted to run around the store. He's so fun and I am looking forward to a Summer of the boys running around outside while I peacefully read a book in the shade and sip on a cool drink.... that's totally going to work out right??

3 comments:

Niki said...

Of course it will work out...kids always let us have peaceful moments. I am glad you have a blog that Matthew and I can check out and see what the Rhodes family is up to. If you want you can check us out at nikicarpenter.blogspot.com We recently started blogging ourselves. Your boys are growing so fast and are very cute!

Corey and Lisa said...

I love the way he walks...it is so cute! Your summer will be relaxing, chasing him around so he doesn't run into the street!! Believe it or not, this phase goes by fast so enjoy it!!

The Dillon 6 said...

hooray Calvin!!! It's funny how the kids' personalities really shine once they gain that first bit of independence. :)